[Discuss-gnuradio] two channel configuration in GRC

From: Ali The GREAT!
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] two channel configuration in GRC
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 10:42:09 +0330

Hi all,
I'd like to have two simultaneously receiving channels in USRP1 with two WBX daughterboards.
When I put one "USRP Source" block in GRC and set its "Subdev Spec" as "A:0 B:0" everything is OK.
But I have no idea how to get it when there are two "USRP Source" blocks in GRC!?
Setting "A:0" for one USRP Source and "B:0" for the other does NOT work!
Thanks in advance!
regards,
Ali