Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP time synchronization

From: Derek Kozel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP time synchronization
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 08:36:38 +0100

Hi Petr,

You'll have to use timed commands for starting your transmissions. This can be done in GRC, but requires writing some code to issue the commands. Usually I find it easier to add the commands to the generated Python if I'm not changing the application very often.

Here's a C++ example that shows timed stream commands. You'd need to use these for both the transmit and reception side.
https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd/blob/master/host/examples/test_timed_commands.cpp#L111

Regards,
Derek