Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QPSK demodulator OOT GRC using C++ Design Query

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QPSK demodulator OOT GRC using C++ Design Query
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 09:27:39 -0400

Hi Dr Sayed - We can't help without knowing what the errors are you're getting. It would also be useful to know which OS you're working on &which compiler, as well as which step in the tutorial you're currently on. You might want to open a Github issue on the matter and attach the following to it: (1) the cmake command you're using and the debug output from issuing it; (2) the output of "make VERBOSE=on" assuming you're having compiler issues; (3) the output of "uname -a", and the compiler info e.g. "g++ -v" or "clang++ -v" or whatever. Hope this is useful! - MLD