[Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC19] Accepted student projects announced!

From: Wunsch, Felix (CEL)
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC19] Accepted student projects announced!
Date: Tue, 7 May 2019 18:26:46 +0000

Hi all,

Google has announced the accepted student projects for GSoC 2019: Arpit Gupta and Bowen Hu will be contributing to GNU Radio during the summer - congratulations to both of them! Arpit will work on a tool for parsing GNU Radio header files to create YAML descriptions that can be used for GRC. His mentors are Nicolas Cuervo and Sebastian Koslowski. Marcus Müller will support Bowen who will work on cycle-accurate simulation of Verilog code.

Both are exciting projects that will bring new functionality to GNU Radio. Bowen and Arpit will keep you up-to-date about their progress in weekly blog posts. Expect the first posts later this week. Please welcome them in the community and give them feedback!

Arpit and Bowen, we are really happy to work with you and we are looking forward to seeing your contributions!

To all students who unfortunately could not be selected: Thank you for applying to GNU Radio and please try again next year! :)

Cheers,
Felix