Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC19] Accepted student projects announced!

From: Bowen Hu
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC19] Accepted student projects announced!
Date: Wed, 8 May 2019 13:35:21 +0000

Hi all,

I am honored to be accepted by GSoC and GNU Radio. I could not do this without the support of community members and mentors.

I will continue to work with the community and try my best to bring the Verilog simulation feature into GNU Radio. I will report my progress weekly on the mailing list , and if you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Thank you for your congratulations, Arpit, and the same to you.

Best regards,
Bowen Hu