[Discuss-gnuradio] Installing gnuradio on docker

From: amani alshawabkeh
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Installing gnuradio on docker
Date: Thu, 9 May 2019 11:03:47 -0400

Hi all,

I am trying to install and run latest Gnuradio version (3.7.13.4) on Ubuntu 16.04 docker. I tried using pybombs and from source installation but after the installing gnuradio and trying to run any example I am getting errors.

Any suggestions? Is there any dependency that I need to install other than the ones mentioned in gnuradio page.

Thanks,
Amani