Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Installing gnuradio on docker

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Installing gnuradio on docker
Date: Thu, 9 May 2019 15:59:10 +0000

That is a very generic problem: Programs from your docker container
can't connect to the host's X server. Google that error – there's
plenty of articles on how to make X programs work within a docker
container.

Again, I'd strongly advise you to use something less ancient than
Ubuntu 16.04.

Best regards,
Marcus