Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] VOLK pre-built option

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] VOLK pre-built option
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 20:39:11 +0000

Also: The version match between the volk you're using and the GNU Radio
you're trying to build is pretty close, so chances are a packaged VOLK
wouldn't help you build an arbitrary GNU Radio version :(
Furthermore, VOLK is dependency-wise like GNU Radio light: if you can't
build VOLK, chances are slim GNU Radio will work out.

Maybe we could help you with building either? Or, first riddle me this:
why are you compiling GNU Radio from source in the first place?

Best regards,
Marcus