Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] VOLK pre-built option

From: Chris Kuethe
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] VOLK pre-built option
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 10:46:12 -0700

Oh, I meant to add: does pybombs not work for you? There are a ton of
modules available through pybombs that may not be prepackaged in the
repos. It should take care of installing all the dependencies
including, but not limited to, installing uhd and volk.

https://github.com/gnuradio/pybombs  for info and a quickstart guide.
My general expectation is that you should be able to do "pybombs
install gqrx", which should complete without error, and then you
should be able to plug in pretty much any common SDR, and immediately
start tuning in stuff like commercial FM stations.