[Discuss-gnuradio] Audio Source - 2 outputs in a windows enviroment

From: Charlie22911
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Audio Source - 2 outputs in a windows enviroment
Date: Fri, 24 May 2019 20:18:06 -0700

I've found what appears to be a bug with the Audio Source block when using dual outputs.
This can be replicated very simply by attaching a dual output Audio Source block to a Wav File Sink, it always results in the following error:

ValueError: port number 1 exceeds max of 0

The only solution I've found was simply "use linux", but this isn't really acceptable for my use case.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

With regards,

Charlie