[Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM_TX_RX

From: farid mihoub
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM_TX_RX
Date: Sat, 25 May 2019 15:59:52 +0100

Hello,

In the OFDM_tx, rx examples in gr-digital :
1- Why just a low level of noise affect the transmission and cause it to  stop.
2- in the the Tx output and the Rx input no matter the value of the multiply constant we apply
   that would not affect our transmission.
3- Is there any way to separate channel estimation and tracking from
   data transmission, sometime I get the error "invalid packet detected!" form the packet parser, also I need my data to bypass FEC and QAM.
   My purpose is to stream raw complex data to the I/Q components directly.

Thank you.