Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM with continuous pilots but bursty data

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM with continuous pilots but bursty data
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 13:23:31 -0400

Hi Alex - The default OFDM Rx is fully asynchronous: It tries to detect the packet preamble on a packet by packet basis only, without using any knowledge of historical successful packet detection. I don't think GR provides a synchronous receiver, and I don't know of one in any GR out of tree (OOT) module ... but I don't know everything so maybe there is one & if so hopefully others will chime in to tell us! Hope this is useful! - MLD