Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Eventstream source latency

From: Nick Foster
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Eventstream source latency
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 08:28:49 -0700

I think you'll find that the merging is the problem. Gnuradio hangs onto rather large buffers, as does UHD, and in your case the buffer for the continuous stream will set the latency of the system rather than the eventstream PDU.

Try removing the constant stream and see if that changes the behavior you're seeing.

Nick