Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CMake macros & definitions for GR 3.8

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CMake macros & definitions for GR 3.8
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 18:24:21 +0000

since the name of the original author sounds French, a manuscript being
finalized
on writing OOT block including porting to GNU Radio 3.8 or native gr_modtool
for GR3.8
is at http://jmfriedt.free.fr/gr_oscilloscope.pdf [in French, draft version].
I will translate to English once finalized and submitted for publication to
GNU/Linux
Magazine France.

JM

--
JM Friedt, FEMTO-ST Time & Frequency/SENSeOR, 26 rue de l'Epitaphe,
25000 Besancon, France