Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] unable to get sound from alsa sink

From: Chris Gorman
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] unable to get sound from alsa sink
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 14:09:24 -0400

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your input.  I will change the grc script as you suggested.
This may not solve my issue explicitly, but I want to learn gnuradio
so everything helps.  I have been running gnuradio 3.7 mostly because
I have seen everyone's scripts use WX widgets and I found it easier to
port them to QT via 3.7.  Perhaps I should upgrade, but I found a
small bug in 3.9 when I was using it. (I couldn't get and 'ID' for my
'QT GUI Tab Widget' so I could use ID@0, ID@1, ... with the my other
QT GUI widgets and place them into tabs.  I emailed the list, but
didn't file a bug report and my email wasn't very verbose.  Sorry.  I
ran a git rev-list to try to get an id as to be able to log the error.
'git rev-list --count HEAD' gave me 13291.  Not sure if this will help
you track it.)

Thanks again and take care,

Chris