Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] unable to get sound from alsa sink

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] unable to get sound from alsa sink
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 14:56:08 -0400

You're welcome, Chris. Try those changes & see if maybe that helps. I can
generally switch between GR37 and GR38 easily, but right now I'm doing some
GR38 CMake-related fixups & need it installed while doing so. Can't easily
switch right now ... It is very possible that setting an ID for that widget
doesn't yet quite work in GR38; might be in a pending PR and might be fixed for
the next release. If not & we can replicate the issue then we should at least
open an issue on GitHub if not already. Let us know how your modifications go.
Cheers! - MLD