Re: wimax chain

From: CEL
Subject: Re: wimax chain
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2019 15:27:12 +0000

Hi Eitan,

> specifically - mimo-ofdm over wimax

As I said, it's unlikely someone else wrote exactly what you're
supposed to build before.

I'm currently not taking development projects, but: it's a pretty
normal thing to pay for contract GNU Radio development, so I'm sure we
can help you find someone to work for you!

Of course, the mailing list is always open to your questions, so if you
have any questions to what I (or others) have written here before, do
not hesitate to ask about specifics!

Best regards,
Marcus