Docksphor: gr-fosphor inside docker for times of despair

From: Francisco Albani
Subject: Docksphor: gr-fosphor inside docker for times of despair
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2019 03:31:54 -0300

gr-fosphor has been an invaluable tool for debugging physical layers
and enjoying the experience of exploring the EM spectrum.

Too many times I found myself or others trying to use it
in a new setup or in a fast-paced OS (like Arch Linux) just to find
it is broken, hard to install/repair or uninstallable for some hard to debug reason.

With that in mind, I made a Dockerfile [1] for building an image
for launching a containerized gnuradio-companion
with a ready-to-go basic "ZMQ SUB source --> QT fosphor sink" flowgraph,
so you can send samples from the outside.

Hope it helps.

Comments are welcome.

[1]https://github.com/franalbani/docksphor