Happy Christmas/Holidays/End of year!

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Happy Christmas/Holidays/End of year!
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2019 13:16:41 -0800

Hi all!

What a year! From a GNU Radio viewpoint, it was the year of the 3.8
release, that's for sure. It was also the year of the space-themed GRCon
in Huntsville, AL, the European GNU Radio Days in Besancon, France, the
year we created package feeds, another year of GSoC... and so many other
things.

Many of us have some kind of holiday now, be it Christmas,
end-of-the-year, the Congress, or something else. Maybe some of us find
time to hack on GNU Radio! There's a lot of signals out there waiting to
be discovered.

I would like to thank everyone who was or is involved in GNU Radio for
their support, contributions, and interest. Every line of code, every
email answered here, helps us push the project forward, and bring free
signal processing to the masses. The best thing about GNU Radio is
certainly this community (it's not the scheduler :D ) and I really enjoy
being a part of it.

Let's see what 2020 has to offer for GNU Radio! And I hope I'll see many
of you either in real life, or online for more signal processing hacking.

Happy Hacking!

-- Martin