Failed to XInitThreads()

From: Comm Sp
Subject: Failed to XInitThreads()
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 03:52:53 +0000 (UTC)

Hi
         I have installed Ubuntu 18.04 and GNU Radio 3.8 on two different computers several times using these commands from https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/InstallingGR#Ubuntu_PPA_Installation.

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:gnuradio/gnuradio-releases, (or
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:gnuradio/gnuradio-master)
then

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt install gnuradio

But each time my flowgraph runs with the following warning:

<<< Welcome to GNU Radio Companion 3.8.1.0 >>>

Block paths:
/usr/share/gnuradio/grc/blocks

>>> Done

Generating: '/home/mgusr/Flowgraphs/Test.py'

Executing: /usr/bin/python3 -u /home/mgusr/Flowgraphs/Test.py

Warning: failed to XInitThreads()

>>> Done

My flowgraph runs but I have seen some effects that shouldn't appear (e.g., FFT of a cosine doesn't have two simple impulses) and perhaps GUI not updating properly. How can I fix this problem?

Thanks.