Re: GSoC Introduction

From: CEL
Subject: Re: GSoC Introduction
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 16:26:42 +0000

Hi Charlie,

I was writing a much longer email, but let's first get the formal
blocker out of the way:

You need to upload a proof of enrollment before you can even upload
your proposal to the GSoC website. The latter needs to happen by March
31, no exceptions. Will that work out for you? A 19 day timeframe from
"I anticipate I will be eligible" to "I'm definitely eligible, here's
my proof of enrollment (not: acceptance)" sounds ambitious.

**Will** that work out? If it won't, it might be smarter to prepare
this for the coming year.

Best regards,
Marcus