gr-rds modules documentation

From: David Hagood
Subject: gr-rds modules documentation
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2020 20:50:48 -0500

I'm trying to find any documentation on the gr-rds modules - specifically, what do they expect to be fed with? It doesn't look like they accept IF, nor demodulated FM - it looks like they expect some other block between them and the FM discriminator. I've not found any docs on the WIKI, nor anything online that describes them.

This is what is shipped in the Ubuntu 20.04 release, in case that matters.