Re: gr-rds modules documentation

From: Bastian Bloessl
Subject: Re: gr-rds modules documentation
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 08:42:43 +0200

There are examples in the examples directory that demonstrate how
everything can be put together.

https://github.com/bastibl/gr-rds/tree/maint-3.8/examples

I'm not sure if or where they are installed on the packaged version.
They show a complete FM receiver w/ RDS and a custom GUI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05i9C5lhorY

Best,
Bastian