GNURadio N210 UHD Sink input as a number.

From: Phan Anh
Subject: GNURadio N210 UHD Sink input as a number.
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 15:35:09 +0700

Hi there. Please kindly help me with this minor problem as I am very new to USRP and GNURadio.
I have a number output from a series of block for FFT (Log Power FFT) which is the dominant frequency obtain from the FFT spectrum saying e.g. 150 MHz. I want to use this number directly as the input frequency for UHD Sink to transmit a pure sine signal at that freq. I have been searching for a while and could not find any solution for this on GNURadio. Please kindly advise.
Moreover, I want to insert a delay block between each transmit and receive phase. The process could be like this: receive + FFT + [delay = 5 ms] + UHD Transmit in 50 ms + ... and so on. Is there any way to do this directly by GNURadio?
I really appreciate any support from you guys.
Best regards
Anh

--
Anh Phan
Institute of Electrical Engineering, Vietnam