Re: GNURadio N210 UHD Sink input as a number.

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: GNURadio N210 UHD Sink input as a number.
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 11:41:29 -0400

On 04/10/2020 11:22 AM, Phan Anh wrote:
Hi Marcus,
Thanks so much for your quick response. Actually, I got the strongest frequency already and it is now at the output of an "Add Const" block in GNURadio. I wonder how can I use such number (frequency number e.g. 151 MHz) as the center frequency for a "UHD Sink" or "Osmocom Sink" block? (on the same flowgraph in GNURadio Companion). The procedure should be: Step 1: FFT + Arithmetic --> Obtain the strongest frequency Fs [I did it already] Step 2: Transmit a cosine signal (via UHD or Osmocom) using the strongest frequency obtained in step 1 [I am asking about this]
Again, I really appreciate your help.
Best,
Anh

The UHD sink has a message port, which would allow you to send a message to change the frequency.

https://www.gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/page_uhd.html

I'd have the block that determines the appropriate frequency send a message to the UHD sink block to change the frequency.