Re: Phase plot

From: Kyeong Su Shin
Subject: Re: Phase plot
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 06:17:42 +0000

Hello Artur:

"QT Frequency Sink" is basically FFT -> Mag^2 -> scaling, dB conversion -> QT GUI Vector Sink. I am not sure if that is what you wanted.

If you are looking for the phase in the time domain, then you should do something like "Complex to Mag Phase" -> "QT GUI Time Sink" (and I guess this is what you wanted).

If you are looking for the phase response of the FFT outputs (basically a phase version of the "QT Frequency Sink"), I guess you want to do something like "Stream to Vector" -> "FFT" -> "Complex to Mag Phase (vec len = fft size)" ->" QT GUI Vector Sink" (I think this is not what you were looking for, but maybe I misunderstood your application, so I am explaining this anyway).

Regards,
Kyeong Su Shin

보낸 사람: Artur Nogueira <address@hidden> 대신 Discuss-gnuradio <discuss-gnuradio-bounces+ksshin=address@hidden>
보낸 날짜: 2020년 4월 19일 일요일 오전 7:40
받는 사람: address@hidden <address@hidden>
제목: Phase plot

Hi all,

I'm facing some difficulties while trying to get a phase plot of a signal.
More specifically, I'm trying to get the phase difference between two signals.
Since my signals are complex in the time domain (GMSK), I've tried to use the "Complex to Arg" and eventually the "Complex to Mag Phase" blocks before the "QT Frequency Sink".
The results are expressed in dB rather than in radians and I'm not sure if they are correct.

I'd like to know how you guys usually plot the phase spectra of signals.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Artur

Livre de vírus. www.avast.com.