Re: Help request

From: Derek Kozel
Subject: Re: Help request
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 12:08:24 +0100

Hello Vincenzo,

Thank you for the really detailed description of what you've done. The original author of gr-gpredict-doppler stopped working on it five years ago and so it is incompatible with recent versions of GNU Radio.

Happily another community member has updated it themselves. Delete your current gr-gpredict-dopler folder and restart using this repository.
https://github.com/ghostop14/gr-gpredict-doppler

Daniel Estevez has also not updated his doppler example, but GNU Radio will try to automatically update the flowgraph when you open it.

Regards,
Derek
MW0LNA