Re: Gnuradio 3.7

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: Gnuradio 3.7
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2020 16:12:15 +0200

Hi Vincenzo,

although rebuilding the Ubuntu GNU Radio package for 18.04 should in
theory be pretty straightforward:

We do still maintain GNU Radio 3.7, in the sense that we're fixing bugs,
and making sure that nothing breaks it on existing installations.
What we don't actively do is try to forward-port it to newer distro
versions, so you're kind of on your own here. Also, I'm almost certain
you *should* be using 3.8, after all we talked about.

Best regards,
Marcus