Re: Frame drop when Using GMSK en UDP

From: Alex Roberts
Subject: Re: Frame drop when Using GMSK en UDP
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2020 15:48:57 -0500

Quenten, Have you looked at any of the gr-dtv examples? Instead of pulling into GRC with UDP, you could pull the video stream and convert to mpeg-TS with either gstreamer or ffmpeg and stream it to a fifo file. The gr-dtv examples are great for reading in TS files and broadcasting. I've done this with gstreamer and gr-isdbt.