Packet TX and RX on E312

From: Cameron Matson
Subject: Packet TX and RX on E312
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 11:55:51 -0500

Hello all,

I'm new to gnuradio and SDR so I hope there isn't something obvious I'm missing.  I'm trying to get a packet based system set up.  I'm using gnuradio 3.7 and UHD 3.14 that I cross compiled and loaded onto two E312s.

I'm trying to use the uhd_packet_tx and uhd_packet_rx examples as a staring point.  I made the necessary modifications to run it as a non-gui flowgraph, but left all the variables untouched.  Both the flow graphs run, but:
I've tried playing around with the frequency and sampling rates without much success.

Any help on where to start would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Cameron