Re: Library libbladeRF for bladeRF 2.0 micro xA4

From: Alex Batts
Subject: Re: Library libbladeRF for bladeRF 2.0 micro xA4
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2020 18:07:55 -0500

I used gnuradio with a bladeRF 2.0 micro xA9 this summer with a raspberry pi running ubuntu. Once I got everything figured out it worked great. You just have to make sure you have all of the necessary dependencies installed. You should also use Ubuntu 20.04. I got compilation errors for Raspbian and older Ubuntu versions because they lacked the necessary dependencies.