Regarding OFDM carrier allocator

From: Rozana Alam
Subject: Regarding OFDM carrier allocator
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2020 11:38:27 +0800

Hello community,
I have some very basic question of the ofdm carrier allocation in gnu radio that am not understanding.please help me to understand. I want to pass a LTE  based ofdm modulated signal simply like the attached picture. In that case the fft length is 128 and cyclic prefix is 32. The total number of used carried is 90 and pilot carrier is 10. How can I interpret this things in the ofdm carrier allocator blocks, I have gone through the gnu-radio references yet am not clear on this. Please help me to learn this,I appreciate your help.
Regards.