Re: First appear of the USRP blocks in GNU Radio

From: Fabian Schwartau
Subject: Re: First appear of the USRP blocks in GNU Radio
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 20:33:51 +0100

Hi,
should not be too hard to find the info online. Took me about a minute
in archive.org to find this document:
https://web.archive.org/web/20050306022404/http://www.ettus.com:80/downloads/usrp_guide.pdf
It popped up in the download section on their side on the 6th of March
in 2005 and it includes already GNU Radio stuff.

Hope that helps.

Best regards,
Fabian