radio resilience competition update

From: Marc Newlin
Subject: radio resilience competition update
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2021 09:07:14 -0700

Hello GNU Radio community,

I am writing to share an update on the Radio Resilience Competition.

Our inaugural season featured six teams competing to deliver the most sequential packets across a range of adversarially-designed RF environments, and I would like to congratulate teams Meteor, David-Thee-Radio, and Deadbeef for their performances at the top of the leaderboard.

We are pleased that as RRC continues in 2021, we have been improving the infrastructure based on feedback from competitors.

1. Matches are now run daily rather than weekly to enable faster iteration, and to decrease the risk of missing out on a weekly match due to a buggy submission.

2. The leaderboard now features daily, automated match-results, including IQ video-playback from the most recent set of matches: https://radioresilience.com/page/leaderboard/

If you would like to compete in the Radio Resilience Competition, or just familiarize yourself with the simulation environment, here is the information you need to get started:

https://radioresilience.com/page/getting-started/

Happy Hacking!

Marc Newlin