3.9 -->3.8 downgrade - a few GRC keyboard keys don't work correctly.

From: Tom McDermott
Subject: 3.9 -->3.8 downgrade - a few GRC keyboard keys don't work correctly.
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 09:14:25 -0700

On Ubuntu 20.04, I downgraded a gnuradio 3.9 installation to gnuradio 3.8.
Using sudo apt remove.

I had to manually delete the ~/.cache/grc_gnuradio/cache.json file to remove some
cached block parameters left over from 3.9 that were different from 3.8

However even after that I have a few keystrokes in 3.8 that used to work but now
do not.  Particularly trying to Disable a selected block now deleted that block rather
than deselecting it - whether the disable command is invoked typing the keyboard D character
or the mouse on the context-menu.

Is there perhaps some other cached file or config file left over from the 3.9 installation
that is changing the nominal 3.8 GRC keyboard functions?

-- Tom, N5EG