Enquiry on the use of GNUradio for DSA simulations

From: Emmanuel Ubom
Subject: Enquiry on the use of GNUradio for DSA simulations
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 23:02:08 +0100

Clear day Gentlemen and Laddies in this forum,

Please I am absolutely new here; kindly bear with me if my question is stupid. I am carrying out research on a dynamic spectrum access scheme and wanted to see how I can use Gnu-radio to implement my algorithm. Please I have gone through the wiki and searched through Google but could not find any work on cognitive radios.

Please can anyone help me with a quick lead or guide on the suitability of or deployment of gnu-radio in this regard?  I will really appreciate it.

Thank you,

Manny