Re: Enquiry on the use of GNUradio for DSA simulations

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: Enquiry on the use of GNUradio for DSA simulations
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 01:05:00 +0200

Hi Manny,

welcome in the GNU Radio community!
There's been a lot of active research don with GNU Radio on cognitive radio and
dynamic
spectrum access.
You probably want to go to ieeexplore.ieee.org and look through the proceedings
of all
instances of the International Symposium on New Frontiers in Dynamic Spectrum
Access
Networks, DySPAN and look for GNU Radio implementations.

Best regards,
Marcus