GRCon21 is one month away!

From: barry
Subject: GRCon21 is one month away!
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2021 07:04:28 -0500

GRCon21 will be hosted Virtually and In-Person in Charlotte, NC this year from September 20 -24, 2021.

The draft GRCon21 schedule is now up at https://events.gnuradio.org/event/8/timetable

We have an excellent line-up of keynote speakers this year:

NASCAR Joe Gibbs Racing Team, YosysHQ,  John Chapin, and Anna Scaife.  We are working to bring both in-person and virtual workshops and other activities to attendees and will continue to update the schedule as the event draws closer.

For those planning to attend in-person, the last day for the In-Person Regular Registration rate (before Late Registration begins) is August 31. For those able, we ask you to book your room at the Hilton Conference Venue. This year it is even more important that your room booking is linked to the GNU Radio Conference in order to fulfill our contractual obligations.

We are taking every precaution to protect the health and safety of the attendees. Vaccinations and masks will be required. Please see https://events.gnuradio.org/event/8/page/17-covid-information for complete information.

We are offering in-person amateur radio license exams on Tuesday and Friday. You must register by September 11 and must follow the directions in https://events.gnuradio.org/event/8/page/15-amateur-radio-license-exams

For those planning to attend Virtual Workshops using the Online Workshop Pass, we are working diligently to provide an initial list of workshops by September 1st.  Based on last year's Workshops (and deployment), we will be making some key changes including removing the attendee limits wherever possible and simplifying sign-up.

Registration (for in-person and virtual): https://tickets.gnuradio.org/grcon21

More information and updates can be found on the GRCon21 website: https://events.gnuradio.org/e/grcon21

For any questions, please email grcon@gnuradio.org

We look forward to seeing you in-person and virtually for this year's GRCon!

Sincerely,

The GRCon21 Organizers

Key Dates:

31 August 2021        In-Person Regular Registration Ends

1 September 2021        Call for Participation Closes

20 September 2021    GRCon21 Begins In-Person & Live Streaming