source address

From: Edward Hoover
Subject: source address
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 07:50:07 -0400

I have a question about the proper sytax to use when entering a devices address in a source block. I am trying to use a rtl-sdr dongle as an input source but any attempt to write an address gets a not found or syntax error return in run. I am not sure how to do this. So far it seems that any tutorial that is posted just will not run for one reason or another. From start/stop sequence to frequency, there is always a problem. Any and all assistance would be appreciated!!

Sent from Mail for Windows