virtual CTF

From: Federico 'Larroca' La Rocca
Subject: virtual CTF
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 11:43:43 -0300

Hello everyone,

Just like last year we're organizing a virtual CTF (or CTS as they called it during the last GRCon) here in our University in Uruguay. You may take a look at ctf.idm.uy/. All challenges will be available this Saturday and clues are in spanish (although I'm pretty sure they are solvable without any clues). The competition ends next Friday 10/15.

In order to participate a mail has to be sent to ctf@fing.edu.uy, along with the names and mails of up to 3 team members.

If you have any doubt do not hesitate to contact me.
best
Federico