recent failure for PyBOMS install of limesuite with gr3.9.3

From: Aardric
Subject: recent failure for PyBOMS install of limesuite with gr3.9.3
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 02:46:21 +0000

Hail,
   I tried duplicating my procedure of 2021-10-02 for installing
limesuite with 3.9.2 with problems. I am debugging.
OS: opensuse Leap 15.2
gcc and cc compilers are version 8.2.1
config.yml contains  gnuradio:
       gitbranch: maint-3.9
       forcebuild: true

 > pybombs -v -p gr393e install gnuradio
 > pybombs -v -p gr393e install limesuite

Hardware is detected with LimeUtil --find and SoapySDRUtil --find

However, a problem occurs:
AAVKX/sdr/prefix> LimeSuiteGUI
Fatal Error: Mismatch between the program and library build versions
detected.
The library used 3.0 (wchar_t,compiler with C++ ABI 1002,STL
containers,compatible with 2.8),
and your program used 3.0 (wchar_t,compiler with C++ ABI 1013,STL
containers,compatible with 2.8).
Aborted (core dumped)

This is a recent problem.
The ultimate objective is to get the limeSDR working with soapy via
gr-osmosdr.
I rather like PyBOMBS and making an effort to debug these problems is
worth my time (I think).

Rick