Re: Why UBX 160 gain not work (for RX and TX)

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: Why UBX 160 gain not work (for RX and TX)
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 11:04:28 -0400

On 2021-10-09 6:52 a.m., sp h wrote:
Hi, in my USRP x310 I used a daughterboard  ubx160, but in Gnuradio gain is not effect... gain 0 and gain 100 show the same signal...for FM station it can not show any signal  How can solve my problem?

Gnuardio 3.8.1
UHD 3.15.1

thanks in advance
Are you using your own flow-graph, or one that is known to work? If your own, could you please share the graph with us, or, even better,
  the minimum graph that shows the problem.

Can you try a known-working graph, like uhd_fft--that should have come with your Gnu Radio installation.

It is overwhelmingly likely that you're just making a simple error in your flow-graph, but without our being able to see it, it's very difficult to
  help you.