Re: USRP N210 growing latencies

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: USRP N210 growing latencies
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 13:03:58 +0100

Hi Fabien,

risking sounding a bit cliché: Well, you need to fix your bug. The underflow
should not be
happening!

An easy solution, if this is just a manner of occasionally insufficient, but
on-the-medium-term more-than-sufficient processing speed, a larger buffer
between the USRP
source and the next block, maybe?

Maybe we can otherwise help you improve the performance of your application :)
Just let us
know!

Best regards,
Marcus