Why the ofdm data packet is not fully received ?

From: ????????
Subject: Why the ofdm data packet is not fully received ?
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 21:08:20 +0800

Hello everyone,
I am using ofdm_tx/rx.grc to transfer picture ,But I cannot decode the correct picture on the receiving end, so I checked the number of sent and received data packets, and found that the number of received data packets is less than the number of sent data packets.

I tried to change the content of the sent data. I found that this phenomenon will not occur if the number of data packets to be sent is small, but packet loss will occur after the data packet exceeds a certain range.

I have checked the previous question Some people say that it is because the USRP driver will automatically map the range to (-1, 1). If it exceeds this range, then clipping will occur, causing errors at the receiving end, but when I reduce the "multiply const" on the sending end Later, this situation still occurs. I don't know how to solve this problem. How can I make the number of sent data packets the same as the number of received data packets??This problem has bothered me for a long time
Thanks to anyone for the relevant information, thank you!
Sincerely