Re: vector index selector

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: vector index selector
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 15:18:18 +0100

Hm, in that case, this would be a really easy thing to just write in an
embedded python block!

On 15.11.21 12:48, Ali G. Dezfuli wrote:
Thanks, Marcus, but I actually want to have something like a general demultiplexer to separate the preamble from the payload.
I couldn't find a SIMPLE demuxer ("Header/Payload Demux" is very complicated.)
What you kindly said is something like a general downsampler/decimator which of course has its own use. For example, with a correlator, I put a tag at the frame start, and with "Tagged Stream Aligned" and "Stream to Vector" I will have a ready-to-be-demuxed frame to get to the payload.