Re: v3.7 End of Maintenance

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: v3.7 End of Maintenance
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 00:48:04 +0100

Dear Glen,

I'm not going to repeat in detail what I said a couple of times to you, but: What you wish for doesn't, and cannot, exist. Not from a technical point of view, as much as from an organisational, resources or software quality point of view, so please stop beating that poor horse.

So, kindly, understand it as a compliment when I say:

By now, I trust you will be able to deal with it.

Best regards,
Marcus