Re: v3.7 End of Maintenance

From: Franco VENTURI
Subject: Re: v3.7 End of Maintenance
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 19:32:49 -0500 (EST)

Glen,
for SDRplay devices you should be able to use the gr-soapy OOT module
(https://gitlab.com/librespacefoundation/gr-soapy), that should work with GNU
Radio >= 3.8.
There was a post by Chris Vine to this mailing list about this approach less
than two months ago
(https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2021-10/msg00000.html).

If you have any technical problem with the SoapySDRPlay module, I'll be happy
to help.

Franco