Re: Gnuradio 3.8 on a Raspberry pi 4 B?

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: Gnuradio 3.8 on a Raspberry pi 4 B?
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 14:15:46 +0100

Hi Greg,

:) !

On 24.11.21 18:44, Gregory Ratcliff wrote:
Marcus,

"..I don't have an RPi4, so can't test.”

You really should get one, if only to monitor ADSB from airplanes on your own.

I've got Deutsche Flugsicherung round the corner, and to be honest, they're doing a better job! (Truth is, I've got so much more hardware than time... I did gift my father an RTL dongle and a setting up of gr-air-modes on his laptop for his birthday a couple years back. These days, he uses the dongle to listen to DAB+ broadcasts.)

Honestly, a RPi4 would just go to waste with me! If you want to crowdsource one for the greater good of the SDR community, I'd say: Radioastronomy outreach, or ham radio, that's the two things I'd think a RPi4 would make the biggest impact.

Cheers,

Marcus