Re: RF signals are pure noise in Python implementation

From: Verónica Toro Betancur
Subject: Re: RF signals are pure noise in Python implementation
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 10:00:04 +0200

Right! and that's the same type I'm using as input, so that is not really the problem.

Actually, one time I got lucky and acquired a nice looking signal with my implementation. But that only happened once, so I'm thinking there must be a way to solve this issue, I just don't know how.

Best regards,
Verónica