Re: Config files

From: Fabian Schwartau
Subject: Re: Config files
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 16:40:42 +0100

Hi Gerard,

as long as you have the same version on both devices, you should not have such differences. My guess is, that Debian did not automatically install some of the dependencies. Do other Qt elements work? Maybe there are some Qt libraries missing, but I am not a Debian expert. There are a bunch of libgnuradio-* packages in Debian, maybe they (an especially libgnuradio-qtgui) are optional and you have to install them manually. You could also try to create a gnuradio companion file with the qt dial in it, move it to the debian installation and see what the error message is. He will probably give you a hint on whats the problem.

Hope that helps,
best regards,
Fabian

PS: Every proper email program has two buttons where you can reply just me or the whole list. If not, add discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org. PPS: GNU does not refer to gnuradio. I guess gnuradio is part of the GNU-Project (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_Project), which is much more than gnuradio.